The 2019-20 school year comes to an end this week. We can’t thank everyone enough for your willingness to work through our remote learning process. Thank you students for being active in your studies. Thank you parents for pushing your students and allowing them space and time to complete their school work. We also want to thank our teachers for all their preparation and willingness to continue the learning process for students. As we stated before, it wasn’t a perfect system, but we hope all students were able to learn new skills as they continue to learn in the future. Times are hard, and we can’t express enough how much we appreciate your cooperation.
The main purpose of this email is to communicate to you that GHS needs some items from students before the end of the week. Our school office is open today (Monday), Wednesday, and Friday from 8am-noon. Please read.
- All students - please return all school textbooks and library books.
- Seniors and students not returning to GHS - please return your computer and charge cord. All students grades 9-11 who are returning to GHS, you may keep your computer and charger for the reminder of the summer.
- All students - please return all school issued calculators or other department issued items.
- All students - please complete all teacher surveys this week. Your input is valuable as we prepare for future opportunities.
- Lastly, all students and parents, please complete the following survey - https://bbyt.es/9U2BR4RCQ. This survey is being sent to all stakeholders in the corporation. We appreciate your feedback.
Thank you and enjoy your week.