The Southwest PTO is a 501(c)3 that works with the school administration, teachers and parents to achieve the following objectives:
1. To promote the welfare of children in home, school & community,
2. To facilitate communication between home and school so that parents made cooperate in school and SWPTO related events,
3. To promote family involvement in the education of Southwest’s children,
4. To create a greater sense of family within the school community,
5. To support school programs and activities,
6. To support the mission of the school and corporation.
We hope you will considering joining our group! Please contact our officers with any questions or concerns!
The Southwest PTO
Follow us on Twitter - @sw_pto
Follow us on Facebook
Sign up for the PTO Remind
Enter 81010 and text this message @c22eea
To become a member of the Southwest PTO, fill out the following registration form and send it to school with your child.
Our meeting schedule for the 2020-2021 school year is listed below!
All meetings will take place at 7 PM in the party room at Ella's Frozen Yogurt.
Monday, August 10, 2020 August Minutes
Monday, September 14, 2020
Monday, October 5, 2020
Monday, December 7, 2020
Monday, January 11, 2021
Monday, February 1, 2021
Monday, March 1, 2021
Monday, April 5, 2021
Monday, May 3, 2021
At the beginning of the school year, the PTO hosts our annual Roadrunner Walkathon. Through the hard work and generosity of our students and families, we have raised thousands of dollars each year. The kids have a great time at the walkathon and it helps start off our year on the right foot! There are FUN prizes to be earned, too!
Beth Boyce, President
Rebecca Shaffer, Secretary
(132 KB) Please read our Southwest PTO Bylaws by clicking the link below. pdf
(132 KB) document (498 KB) SWPTO_Bylaws-FINAL.pdf